Mild Pepper Games

Stephanie Meyer writes 500 page sequel Twilight book on Bella making one peanut butter sandwich

 

Stephanie Meyer is outdoing herself in a huge way. After making the gargantuan prequel to her Twilight series, Midnight Sun, she is making an even more ambitious book.

In the newest book about the Twilight Saga, Bella Swan, the clumsy love interest of Edward, will attempt to spend one afternoon making a peanut butter sandwich. All 500 pages will be devoted to this simple task, but with painstaking details.

But don't worry, a few familiar faces will show up. Of course, Edward is watching her the whole time she is performing this task. Stephanie will not hold back on the details of how love stricken he is, while spying on the teenage girl. Carlyle and Alice will make a visit during the sixth chapter where Bella drops her butter knife for the third time. 

And let's not forget the fast paced peril. As Bella is removing the crust off her bread, James the tracker is watching her closely. I won't get into any spoilers, but Edward might have a ten page reaction to this speed bump.

This book will be titled, Spreading Dawn, and will take place between Edward and Bella's third car trip date. This book will fit perfectly in the canon.

Here is the chapter layout:

Chapter 1: The Hunger
Chapter 2: Where is that knife?
Chapter 3: Edward's inner turmoil about me making a sandwich
Chapter 4: How do I feel about making this sandwich?
Chapter 5: How does Edward feel about me making this sandwich
Chapter 6: I dropped the knife, part 1
Chapter 7: I dropped the knife, part 2
Chapter 8: My inner monologue about this sandwich
Chapter 9: Where is that bread?
Chapter 10: Whole Wheat or Rye?
Chapter 11: I dropped the knife again
Chapter 12: Edward's endless rage and darkness about this sandwich
Chapter 13: Out of peanut butter
Chapter 14: Jasper makes a peanut pun
Chapter 15: Edward beheads a bear to get his mind off of me making a sandwich
Chapter 16: A trip to Costco
Chapter 17: I'm back from Costco
Chapter 18: Charlie gets involved
Chapter 19: Now for the Jelly
Chapter 20: I dropped my knife, again!
Chapter 21: Oh, no, I added too much Jelly!
Chapter 22: A short chase scene where James is chasing me with a plane
Chapter 23: Back from Arizona, how about a sandwich
Chapter 24: Edward reveals he bought me a sandwich.
Chapter 25: Yum

Comments