Mild Pepper Games

Veggie Tales: Snack Cider's Just Nice League

 Disclaimer: The following is a fanfic script that makes all movies (even rated-R ones) into Sunday School appropriate Veggie Tales espisodes.



Opening: We are in the city of Got Ham where Bruce Larry and Laura Prince are standing over the body of Bob Man.  Bob has a big band-aid over his face.

Bruce Larry: How could this happen to my friend Larry Boy?

Laura Prince: He was such a good friend and a hero.

Bob Man: Guys, I am still alive, I just got a boo boo from fighting the Frankenbroccoli.

Bruce Larry: It almost feels like I can still hear him right now.

Laura Prince: He will live forever in our hearts.

Bob Man: Guys, why are you leaving? Will someone help me up? Guys?


At the Larry Cave

Laura Prince: We need to make a team of friends who will teach others to share. There are three toy blocks that the nefarious villain, Stephen Wolf, won't share.

Bruce Larry: Sharing is caring!

Laura Prince: Look on our radar, there's a special friend who likes to float on water.

(It's Lunt with a floatie ring over him)

Bruce Larry: The Aqua Gourd. I heard of him.

Laura Prince: Don't forget about another friend, he is the fast.

Bruce Larry: Flashparagus.


In the Kiddie Pool with Aqua Gourd:

Bruce Larry: My name is Bruce Larry, the comfortable millionaire with thousands of dollars. You must be Aqua Gourd.

Aqua Gourd: Hey Bruce, I am too busy chillin' and relaxin in this kiddie pool. Don't bother me.

Bruce Larry: We need you Aqua Gourd. There's a guy named Stephen Wolf who won't share his blocks.

Aqua Gourd: Blocks can't go in water they get too soggy. It's not my problem.

Bruce Larry: If you won't help us then at least tell me what aqua means in Spanish.

Aqua Gourd: It means water.

Bruce Larry: Oh, that makes sense.


At the racetrack with Flashparagus:

(Flashparagus is played by Jr. Asparagus. He is zipping around the track,)

Flashparagus: I just ate 1000 gum drops and now I can't hold still.

Laura Prince: Flashparagus, we need you to help Stephen Wolf share his blocks.

Flashparagus: I just ran to Italy and got you a lemon shaved ice.

Laura Prince: Are you even listening to me?

Flashparagus: Sorry, sometimes it is very hard to sit still. My kindergarten teacher tells me to sit on my hands a lot.


At the trolley cart station with Stephen Wolf:

Stephen Wolf: These are my blocks! I will not share! Sharing is what gives glory to my master Melon Seed.

Laura Prince: Sharing gives glory to God by letting others know we care.

Flashparagus: Hey, where did that kiddie pool come from?

(Aqua Gourd emerges from the kiddie pool)

Aqua Gourd: Did someobody call me?

(Aqua Gourd starts splashing water, Flashparagus runs around, Laura Prince uses her Lasso of Bible memory, Bruce Larry is throwing coins around)

Bruce Larry: I don't think we thought this through.

Stephen Wolf: Now you are doomed silly vegetables. I am using a net to catch you.

(A net scoops up the heroes)

Laura Prince: We can't escape.

Bruce Larry: Hey Flashsparagus, I forgot to tell you I ordered a new toy online. It has over 40 functions. I can call it on my remote control.

Flashparagus: What is it?

Bruce Larry: The Archiborg. The world's smartest robot.

(Bruce Larry hits a remote switch)

Archiborg: Never fear, Archiborg is here!

Bruce Larry: Now I just need to hit a few buttons to get him to save us.

(Archiborg starts singing happy birthday and squirting raspberry jam)

Bruce Larry: I should have read the instructions.

(The raspberry jam shorts out the net machine and drops the heroes)

(The heroes escape)


Back at the Larry Cave:

Bruce Larry: We are doomed if we cannot stop Stephen Wolf. If he doesn't share blocks there is no telling what other things he won't share.

Laura Prince: Our friendship team is not complete. We need Bob Man.

Bob Man: Guys, I am right here. I was using the bathroom.

Flashparagus: It would be awesome if we had Bob Man.

Aqua Gourd: If only there was a way to bring him back.

(Bob Man notices that no one can hear him. He goes over to the megaphone and grabs it)

Bob Man: Hey guys!!

Bruce Larry: Bob Man! You are back!

Laura Prince: We can be a team again!

Bob Man: Why can't you guys hear me?

Bruce Larry: It's called selective listening, Bob.

Laura Prince: We need to fly to naughty island and confront Stephen Wolf as a team.

Bruce Larry: My Archiborg can turn into a jet. Let me just push a few buttons.

(Archiborg squirts out raspberry jam)


Showdown on Naughty Island

Bruce Larry: Freeze, Stephen Wolf! You need to share those blocks or I am telling a parent.

Stephen Wolf: Never. I am an only child. I don't have to share.

Bruce Larry: Just Nice League Assemble!

Laura Prince: Wrong series Bruce.

Flashparagus: Every time I try to run at him I go to fast and crash.

Laura Prince: God says in his word that we need to "Be still and know that I am God." Maybe you should hold still and wait for God.

(Flashparagus holds still)

Flashparagus: God gave me an idea. We need Archiborg to hack into the blocks. Aqua Gourd, can you splash Stephen Wolf to distract him?

Aqua Gourd: Aye aye Captain! (Starts splashing Stephen Wolf)

Stephen Wolf: Stop that! I can't get this shirt wet.

Laura Prince: My lasso of Bible memory will show him the truth.

Stephen Wolf: Love your neighbor as yourself!

Bruce Larry: I admit that I still haven't read the instructions on Archiborg. We are doomed.

Bob Man: I can help. I love reading books. (Reads the instructions) Push the button on the remote that says "Hack into Blocks".

(Bruce Larry hits the buttons) (Archiborg hacks into the blocks)

The Blocks: Stephen Wolf, sharing blocks glorifies God. It's how we show others we love them.

Stephen Wolf: I have made a mistake! These blocks are for sharing!

Bruce Larry: We did it Just Nice Friends. There's nothing we can't do without God's help.

Bob Man: And the power of literacy


After credits scene:

In the far future:

(Bruce Larry is walking through the desert with Flashparagus and Archiborg)

Bruce Larry: Our friend, Bob Man, has been very grumpy. We need to cheer him up.

Flashparagus: He hurt all of us with his grumpiness.

(Bruce Larry hears laughing)

Mr. Jokiecaneezer: Bruce Larry has had his feelings hurt many times. Even I had hurt his feelings.

Bruce Larry: Jokiecanezzer! Be careful guys. His knock knock jokes are mean. What do you want Jokiecanezzer.

Mr. Jokiecaneezer: We need to work together Bruce. Bob Man is making all of us sad with his grumpiness.

Archiborg: Incoming Bob Man!

Bob Man: I am in a bad mood!

(Fade to black)



 

Comments