Mild Pepper Games

Man disappointed that a few shows on HBOMax don't have nudity



Doc Travers, a mid-thirties husband, and father, was shocked to discover that not every show had nudity in his HBOMax streaming service.

"I thought I was getting the best mature entertainment that money could buy," he stated, "but someone slipped in a kid's show."

After clicking through seven pages of true Detective, Game of Thrones, Sopranos, and Hooker Island, he slipped upon a measly PG-14 show.

"What is this junk?" Doc argued, searching The Adventure Time exclusive for forbidden love scenes, "I demand the most adult nature of shows. If I wanted a family show, I would watch House of Cards on Netflix."

He surfed a few pages, making sure that all his series had at least ten F-bombs per episode with a brutal kill scene. 

"I don't want some kiddie show like The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy," he complained, skipping the dialogue of Chernobyl to get to the mutilation scenes.

Comments